Saturday, October 08, 2005

I've bought my new table... and shelves. I bought a tabletop and trestle legs from Ikea. We had to finish the table legs, and as of last night its all put together. Now I'm just trying to organize it all. I also got two shelves at Lowes and a lamp at Ikea. I also got the ever-popular burken jars for my ribbon. They look so cute. I'll be posting pics as soon as I get everything settled. I finally feel like a REAL scrapbooker. I have a QK, a decent lamp (I hope, I haven't plugged it in yet), some foam alphabets and paint, and a basket full of adhesives.

Its funny, really. I remember when I first started SBing, I saw a scraproom with a drawer of adhesives. I was like... who needs that many adhesives? I got my glue stick and a tape runner. HA!

I've organized my paper by color, except for when I buy collections, ie: BG, CBX, etc. I guess what I should say is I've taken all my random paper, slabs, stacks, etc and cardstock (someday I will be able to afford Bazzill) and sorted by color. Everything else is sorted by collection/theme.

I'm really excited... my DBF wants to do something with HIS side of the room, now. Hehehe! I bought these little 6X6 frames at Target a while ago. I think we are gonna blowup some pics, frame them and hand them in a patttern on his side of the office. We'll see how that'll go.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster