A Different Direction  

Friday, April 14, 2006



It seems as though my life has gone in some different directions lately. I have SO much on my plate, it seems like things are sifting through the cracks.

I'm a live-in girlfriend.
I'm an advertising assistant.
I'm a high priestess.
I'm a scrapbooker.
I'm an I Remember When instructor.
I'm a moderator for SCSW.
I'm a gamer.
I'm a daughter, a granddaughter and a sister.

It's becoming increasingly difficult to balance it all. I want to do EVERYTHING. And I want to do it all at the same time. And I want to excel at everything.

I think when I move...

I'll be a live in girlfriend.
I'll be an advertising or research assistant.
I'll be a crafter.
I'll be a solitary for awhile. (Like any other coven could compare to my current coven family.)

And I think I'm going to take this blog in a different direction. Stay tuned.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ A Different Direction

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster