Sucks to be you. But if I could, I'd hug you anyway.  

Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'm sorry that you think that being judgemental is a good thing. It's just mean. And you do it because it makes you feel better than other people. I feel sorry for you because you though you ooze confidence, you have a great lack of self-esteem or self-love. I feel BAD for you. Not in a snotty "I feel sorry for you" way, but I genuinely feel sad for you. My heart hurts for you. And I want to hug you. But I won't. 'Cause it can't help you. 'Cause you don't KNOW. And that's the saddest part of all. You can't learn the Mystery unless you open your heart. And with your heart barred by the wall you put up, you will only learn what is superficial. Until you are able to love people unconditionally, until you can love people- and all their faults- without judging them, you are doomed to live in a surface environment that only barely glances upon the deeper worlds. I pray tonight, that your heart opens. That you become the person that I know you could become. You are not my responsibility, but that doesn't mean I don't care about you and want you to connect. The way I know you are meant to.

Who am I?
Who are you?















Who knows, anyway.
I'm tired.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster