Can you diet and not be hungry?  

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

HaHAH! You can! I'm on weight watchers, since I'm the fattest I've ever been. And I've lost a little weight- and I'm not hungry.

In the beginning it was a little hard to tread the line between diet and ED. I have a rather compulsive personality... so there were a few almost puking times... and a few almost fasting days- b/c after awhile, you feel that when your stomach growls, its working, and you are losing weight. But now, I am feeling more mentally healthy about the whole thing.

Its been a lot easier that I thought- to switch to low fat/ non fat/ low calorie foods. They taste almost the same, anyway. And I'm getting better at being okay with microwaving stuff. All in all, I feel better about my food choices- and my stomach shrunk. I'm making such an effort. And its working... though slowly. That makes me happy-ish.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster