Friday, November 25, 2005

Aftermath

Its the day after thanksgiving and my tummy is not happy. I've had the cha-cha-chas all morning. :( I guess the tequila isn't playing nice with the champagne and wine. Or maybe the Southern Comfort isn't getting along with the red bull and vodka. When will I learn to just pick something and stick with it?!?

At least I'm not puking. I learn from my mistakes. I had never puked from liquor until this year. But I learn....

June 2005: You MUST eat before drinking. It will make you sick if you don't. Its not just that you buzzed quicker. You will PUKE the next morning. Also, absynthe does NOT make the heart grow fonder.

September 2005: Do NOT drink out of a bottle in a paper bag in a club parking lot. You don't really know how much you drink. All of a sudden the bottle finished, you look at your partner in crime and are so drunk you leave your purse at a table and never look back.

Anyway.. that being said... I'm at work right now. I hope M and K are having a nice sleepy time while Im here. I volunteered to work so that they could have the day off. Sometimes I feel like a selfish bitch... this isn't one of those times.

The only people that have called are the poor misguided souls who call, looking for the cable company. I just glanced in the mirror. Peaked. I look PEAKED.

I want to go to a club this weekend. I need to shake my big ol' booty. I'm also going on a diet. I don't really want to, but I can't see myself pregnant and this overweight. I'd like to drop about 30 pounds. Thats my short term goal. I think thats manageable. I'm a healthy fat chick. Cholesterol-fine, BP-fine, Sugar-fine. But my knee would be happier if I was thinner. Eh. I'm fine the way I am... but I'd be happy 30 pounds lighter, too. My diet really isn't that bad.... I don't eat that much. I DEFINITELY don't snack. However, I'm lazy. I always can find something else to do than exercise. I probably need to start small and then work up to more. I don't teach dance anymore, so even that is out. I heart dancing. Oh well.

I wish I had a gym membership or a treadmill @ home. Its so hard, when you are pretty broke. I'm not gonna worry about a gym membership until after the beginning of the year.

At least my family is on a budget this year with the gifts cause we are all pretty broke. I can even make some stuff, which is nice. :) I mean I have ENOUGH craft supplies to make presents for the entire population of China, I think.

Oh well. Ben is probably still asleep.... and he left a mess in the kitchen (the living room reeks of burnt chex mix). He has quite a list of things to do today.... clean the kitchen, put his damn clothes away (why cant he actually PUT THEM IN THE HAMPER!?), get out the Xmas deccys. Deposit his paycheck. I bet if I get home early, he'll still be asleep.

I'm listening to my shuffle here @ work.. unplugged my computer from the speakers and wish I could turn it up! Music makes you lose control!

I have so much scrapbooking that I want to get done:

Pacific Circle- 8.5 x 11
Samhain- 8.5 x 11
4th of July- 12 x 12
Hawaii Album- 8 x 8 (or maybe I'll try a 2up album)
Sea World- 12 x 12
Las Vegas- 12 x 12
NASCAR- 12 x 12 or 6 x 6

A new SB store opened up on Leffingwell and First. I went there a few weeks ago, asked the owner to hold something for me. Totally never came to pick it up. I SUCK.

Anyway, thats enough rambling from me. :)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster