Saturday, November 26, 2005

Well, I'm sleepy. I spent my day helping my bf's sister and mom with a scrapbook his mom is working on for a gift. Three scrapbooks, to be precise. We did 30 pages. Yikes.

Looking over how much $$ we have... and how much we've spent, we are in the hole a nice amount of money. And Xmas is coming up. Great. I'm looking over my scrapbook supplies to see what I can sell, but Ben gets really mad when I talk about selling my craft stuff. He says that it made me so happy when I bought it, that I shouldn't think about selling it. But I contributed to the money issue, so I need to contribute to the solution. He's hoping to get more side work... but I don't have any side work *I* could do. I don't know... hopefully it will work itself out.

I'm beginning to worry. At least we can pay our rent. Thats the most important thing.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster