Thursday, November 24, 2005

I really need to start blogging more...

Its Thanksgiving morning, 11:42am, to be precise, and I still have not yet showered. I'm trying to wait for my DBF to finish up his Chex Mix making, so we can take a shower together like we used to do all the time.

The plan is that we go to my parents, to drop off Thanksgiving snackie-poos, then to his parents, then bring his sister back to MY parents. My family loves a good party. And when I mean LOVES a good party, I mean, that we set up a bar. We've moved up, though... my aunt gave my mom a little buffet thing, so now we'll be setting it up on there... last year it was on the washing machine. I thought that was cool!

So, lets see, whats been up with me lately... well, I've been knitting up a storm, almost finished my first scarf... once its done, I'll post it up here. I'm getting ready to clean out my craft supplies and my closet. I have so much scrapbooking stuff, its insane. What MORE insane is the fact that I know that my stuff is tame compared to some other peoples stashes. I need another three-drawer thing.

I did 18 scrapbooking sketches the other day during THE most boring conference call at work. Over 90 minutes of stuff I learned 5 years ago. I was so excited to see the NEW program. They changes ONE graphic, and felt they had to do an entirely new training. I wish they would have said that it was the same old shit. I had work to do for my account executives. Oh well, at least I got some sketches done.

I need to actually get started on working on some of my pages. I can't wait to do my Pacific Circle and Samhain pages now... I just have to figure out my journaling. :) I also want to put together an 8x8 album for my sister for her wedding pictures. I haven't bought her wedding present yet... but I have a year, right?

My naked wood craft table inspires me...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster