Sunday, November 27, 2005

Enough complaining about money. My friend and sisterwitch Ligeiya told me once not to worry, because it will all work itself out. My sisters friend Kathy told me that her mama always told her to not let YOUR problems become other peoples problems.

So, yeah. It's sunday night... went to bowling. Sucked hard as usual. Its me and Bens 2 yr. Well, its the anniversary of when we met... we call that our anniversary because we don't remember the day we admitted that we were exclusive and it wasn't long after we met.

We had champagne. We were gonna grill these porterhouse steaks, but we're gonna do that tomorrow instead. They are sitting in the marinade right now. I have to remember to flip them tomorrow morning before work.

I didn't get a lot of scrapping done, but I DID get one covensister gift finished.

I just put IcyHot on Bens shoulder and neck... then I touched my leg... it burns like ice. Weird. Some stuff is just super weird.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster