About sex... (TMI- Viewer Discretion Advised)  

Monday, December 26, 2005

Why is it that in the beginning of a relationship, I'm so perverted and freaky.... then after awhile my sex drive disappears? I've been thinking on it- I think that some of it is my inability to have an orgasm during sex.... and the fact that I rarely let my DBF help me with that. (Can we say I have control issues?) I DO have the big O, but I like to do it all by myself. ;)

Its like... my desire for sex is different than my desire to O. PLUS, I really get in the mood when my DBF is unable to, ie: not home, he's sick, etc.

Man, this blows.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ About sex... (TMI- Viewer Discretion Advised)

  • Jana
    5:36 PM  

    Thanks for visiting my blog.....it's quite boring compared to yours! I got a kick out of your sex entry, glad you feel you can talk about these things. Just as long as your let your DBF feel like he's contributing to the fun there shouldn't be a problem. Just keep things fun!!

  • Michelle W.
    9:25 PM  

    I think it happens to everyone. As the relationship gets older we might take it for granted a little. Some people can't really get there during sex. I think as long as you are happy it's all good.

    Michelle

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster