Sunday Afternoon  

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Okay, so this is the LAZIEST afternoon ever. I got up UBER late. I feel like a schmuck. I wish I could just NOT feel like a horrible person if the house has a little clutter. Or if I don't get 3847 things done today.Ugh.

Tomorrow is work. Traffic coming home has been so bad, I might start taking the 57. Getting out of the parking lot onto Katella is awful. I think they are doing some sort of construction. Being right by the Pond and Angel Stadium AND the Grove ALSO sucks. Unless Im going to a game, then its not too bad. LOL. The cable system side moved too.... from Miraloma TO Miraloma. So, we have to update our contacts over there.

AAAND now all the parking is screwed up. The people from Hooters has to park where we used to park and we have to park in this cancer causing parking structure. YES, this structure has a big sign saying it might cause cancer. Niiice. And if I dont park there I get a ticket. Thats not fair. They are putting in a Starbucks, a Quiznos and a Wahoos in our parking lot. So, thats okay, I guess. I'll brave the cancer causing chemicals if I end up getting a Starbucks.

At least my boss will be out all next week. She's on a cruise. Lucky girl. I want to go on a cruise.

Anyway... I have to go- errands, shopping and all that crap.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Sunday Afternoon

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster