Thursday, December 08, 2005

Good morning! Well, not really. Bens been sick a few days this week, and last week, so money will be tight right around the holidays. Great.

On a decent note, today is the office luncheon. We are going to Macaroni Grill in Tustin. Yum! I guess, last year they didn't have to go back to the office, but this year, they are being jerks about us answering the phones (uh, thats why there is a 411 feature and a VM box).

I am absolutely sick of the regional people. I want to make voodoo dolls of them.

One of the account executives owns a hotel in Laguna Beach, and I guess most people are going there afterwards. Another one of my AEs asked me if I was going- but no one invites us lowly coordinators to anything in this office. When I worked in San Dimas, we were seen as equals. Here, we are lucky if they say hello. They get all quiet and go to lunch together, and never ask us if we wanna go. Its not like, MEAN, perse... its just odd to me. And I bet that if you asked them, they would be shocked to find that I feel that way. They are nice people.... but a lot of them aren't very down to earth.

Well, I'm off to work- I have so much that I could dish about work.... yet I must go there. *sad*

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster