I'm so sleepy...  

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Its a very slow going day at work today. Its only 330. 2 more hours or so... and then I can go back home. Sloooooooooooooooooow. I started a new scarf at work, but its almost the same color as the other one.

My co-worker got me a little throw pillow that says, "Life Without Scrapbooking? I don't think so!" for Xmas. Too cute. My boss brought us back pashminas from her cruise. She brought me a black one- I love it! So versitile. I really really like it. I'm realizing that the shawl that my mom got me for my sisters wedding is an ivory pashmina. Which means I can wear it with lots of stuff and I shouldn't let it sit there with my bridesmaid dress.

I'm wearing my new brown pants today that my mom got me for Christmas- they fit me. So, yeah, I'm fat, but now I have pants that fit me. Hooray! Tonight, I might take a nap, I've been feeling really run down lately and emotional.... total PG signs according to my mom, sister and a co-worker. But I don't think we've done the deed in a looooong while. Definitely not since I had my AF.

I'm really glad its a short week. Tomorrow is Wednesday already! Yay. Wednesdays are family days, where my sister, and cousins all go to my moms house where we indulge in wine and card playing. :) Its a nice break in the week... like a girls night in. Ben has gotten used to it, I think. Its also nice that my mom lives so close, so that its not a long drive to my place.

Speaking of ben, he's obviously feeling better today, which is good. I'm really worrying about him losing his job, since he's been so sick lately. Then we'd REALLY be screwed on bills and I'd have to whore myself out or something. Just kidding, obviously.

But seriously, if I was thin and beautiful, I would SO be a stripper. They can make such great money. And I'm a good dancer, even if I'm a little hippy. Or as my sister says- I have a mutant butt... it can move by itself. (READ: Im good at isolations)

Anyway, thats all for now... my sleepy butt is going back to work.
Adieu.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ I'm so sleepy...

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster