Monday, December 12, 2005

Well, it certainly is a MONDAY.

630AM- Wake up earlier than usual
720AM- On the road to Board Ford to get Bens truck out of the shop
730AM- Get call from frantic sick co-worker. My other coworker took today off, so its supposed to be me and just the sickie. I told her I'd be there as soon as I can.
750AM- Pick up truck
755AM- On our way to enterprise to drop off the rental
810AM- At Enterprise, they say there is damage to the vehicle, Ben starts to freak out, but I paid for the damage waiver anyway. It ended up being damage-free.
840AM- Get another call from co-worker. Shes puking all over the place. She's going home, and will I please get there before 9AM. Right.
900AM- Pull into work
910AM- Get to my desk after my 12 floor elevator ride, to find my manager chatting on my phone. I explained to her why I was late and she was cool with it.
1000AM- Fax my order paperwork in.
1030AM- Work on excel stuff- I actually got to use my brain- yay!
1100AM- My boss asks me if I want her to go get my some lunch, since Im all alone. I decline- I don't like it when people buy me things- especially for NOTHING. Im just doing my job.
1130AM- An AE asks me if I want her to go get my lunch, since I helped her out so well this morning. Ditto above response.
1200N- Another AE asks me to check her revision. Its way wrong.... so wrong I have to do MATH. Toldya it was a Monday.
.........
............
300PM- Go to the restroom, praying no one calls the phones, and I got my period. Great. The pad in the machine has wings! Great- what irony- since my poor chonies are ruined.
Now, its 400PM- at least the day has FLOWN by.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster