Except for Monday...  

Monday, December 19, 2005

... which was never good anyway, Tuesday I feel a little sideways, Wednesday, I feel better just for spite. Thursday and Friday take too long, before I know it Saturdays gone and its Sunday now and you can bet that I'm alright. ~Lorrie Morgan

Well, I feel much more sane today- took Bens truck BACK to the dealer today, since its still AFU. They said if we wait 'til the beginning of the year, they'll get us a rental car. Which is good, cause we shouldn't have to pay for ANOTHER rental. But that made me late for work. Ben and I are gonna do a little shopping tonight, we hope. Then its back to the house and I can finish the projects that I'm working on for my coven sisters! I hope they like it... they'll laugh cause they are ivy-ish.

I should probably do a layout on my last post- some of the design calls are looking for raw and personal layouts. And maybe that post would qualify. I could try to take a picture of my scar. That would be interesting.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Except for Monday...

  • Anonymous
    6:27 PM  

    Mondays drive me mad lol.
    I think that doing a layout on your last post would actually be good. It may be theropeutic (sp?) in a way.
    I've been thinking of trying for some design stuff but I don't think I'm good enough. I'd like to do something on how i see life through my eyes, litterally.
    It would be a good book of me thing.
    xo

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster